“We’ve invested millions and millions in new systems. Yet, we are working in silos. Why can’t I just connect them?”
Good news: YOU CAN!
- Most systems – NO: most VENDORS – have grown in functional domains. In fact, they want to protect their domains, they want to expand them, they are building dependencies.
- Our approach is different: “CONNECTING THE DOTS!” is the target, OPENNESS and INTEGRATION the principle.
- Working on and integrating with industry standards is important for us because it’s important for you to avoid vendor lock-in.
The clear focus: Enabling PROCESS INTEGRATION.
OpenPlatform powered by PointOut®.AI allows to start where you are today. No upfront investment. Process-centricity by design.
Think big. Start small. Scale fast.
- “Monolithic application experiences no longer meet the requirements … of innovative business users and their customers, now that they demand continuous business agility.
- Business leaders are looking for application experiences that are creatively assembled, suited to users’ roles and contexts, and continuously refined to reinforce their business differentiation.”
GARTNER concludes as their Key Findings for the Future of Applications2
2 Gartner: 2021 Strategic Roadmap For The Composable Future Of Applications [ID G00433984], Update from 7 January 2021, by Yefim Natis, Dennis Gaughan and Gene Alvarez