Data Hub powered by PointOut®.AI
Data Hub powered by PointOut®.AI is a ready-to-use data repository for e2e supply chains and more.
It’s a manageable and scalable approach to connecting any points of data production with any points of data consumption.
It enables a persistent single harmonized view of all relevant data, a “Single source of truth” across the e2e supply chain.
Data Hub powered by PointOut®.AI allows to apply continuous intelligence. In combination with our Fast-start-APPS,
it builds the foundation for the Digital Supply Chain Twin, Plug&Plan e2e SC Planning and e2e SC Process Control Tower.
Data Hub powered by PointOut®.AI - A truly Intelligent Data Platform.
Manageability and Maintainability instead of Complexity
- As a multi-source / multi-target-approach, the Data Hub powered by PointOut®.AI build a true data decoupling point (n:1:m) for enterprises as well as cross-enterprise
- All vendors of any Supply Chain supporting software call their data management a “digital twin” or use other fancy buzzwords, yet they don’t do anything ese but supporting one application
- The Data Hub powered by PointOut®.AI builds an application agnostic data layer with a single harmonized view of all relevant data, a real “Single source of truth”
- We don’t waste our energy in building technology that already exists
- We focus on using industry standard technology and adding value
- This value add is content: extraction interfaces, data model, meta data concept, data quality management, templatized outbound interfaces, monitoring processes.
Ready to use for Quick time to value.
Speed, Agility and Business Value at lower risk and lower costs
- Makes integration of systems for decision support – e. g. S&OP etc. – faster, cheaper, less risky
- Disburdens extraction interfaces from logic
- Facilitates maintainability of complex flow and use of data
- Simplifies “exchangeability” of systems / components
- Helps to stay up-to-date
- Reduces dependency on vendors
- Builds the foundation for e2e SC digitalization and integration
“Enterprises are increasingly replacing older point-to-point interfaces and data flows lacking consistent mediation and governance controls with a data hub architecture. Their goal is to reduce the complexity and brittleness of data sharing mechanisms … Organizations adopting data hub strategies will achieve outcomes dependent on shared and governed data with at least 60% lower cost.” states GARTNER in their Foundational Research on Data Management Strategies3
3 Gartner: Data Hubs: Understanding the Types, Characteristics and Use Cases [ID G00348875], Updated 16 October 2019, by Ted Friedman and Andrew White