- You will work closely together with the mSE Project Management, mSE business team and the customer on a project assignment to develop and define business requirements
- You will have ‘closed loop’ design responsibility
- You will be responsible for the Rapid Response the solution design based on customers’ business requirements and the provision of the necessary documentation
- You will be responsible for the RR configuration/customization on a project assignment, working closely together with and providing guidance to (SC and IC) other consultants on the project
- You will be responsible for E2E testing (prior to UAT) and will be supporting go live activities, e.g. UAT or user training
- You will have functional leadership in the context of RR project implementations
- You are providing guidance and oversight to Pre-Sales activities during custom demonstration development or Proof of Concept engagements with prospective customers
- Ideally …
Min 3 years of experience in RR implementation and min 1-year experience as RR Solution Architect (Integration/Solution Development/Authoring) (preferred)
… or …
Min 3 years of experience in implementing a similar supply chain software and min 1-year experience as a Solution Architect (required)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related discipline or 10+ years of relevant experience in supply chain management disciplines, and/or business software consulting
- Deep knowledge of Supply Chain and Planning Processes such as Demand Planning, Inventory Optimization, MPS and MRP, S&OP)
- Good understanding of software development life cycle
- Good understanding of ERP systems such as SAP, JDE, Oracle, …
- Experience in integration with ERP-systems
- Project Management / SCRUM experience
What We Offer
mSE Solutions is a constantly growing, owner-run company that has been synonymous with continuity and success for 30 years. We offer a motivational working environment with flat hierarchies and decision-making and a company culture based on mutual trust and cooperation, which will give you the freedom to develop your professional potential.
We offer you the opportunity to introduce and further develop new ideas and technologies in a lucrative market environment and to actively implement outstanding technological solutions both in our core business as well as in new potential business fields. We want your ideas and your view of the "big picture", beyond the scope of implementation.
In addition to the exciting technological environment, we offer an attractive workplace with first-class public transportation connections and the flexibility and openness of a medium-sized company that has been operating for 30 years. Our head office is in Munich, our locations are international – seize your opportunity to tackle and advance new projects with us!
80687 Munich, Germany
+49 (0) 89 57 83 95 - 41