mSE Solutions is a steadily growing, owner-managed group of companies that has stood for continuity and success in the market since 1987. As an internationally active management consultancy, our high level of IT competence provides process optimization in supply chain management for our customers. We achieve qualified consulting and support as well as competent integration of IT systems into various corporate landscapes.
Our company mSE North America with its beautiful office in Chicago’s Wrigley Building is currently looking for a Technical SCM Consultant (m/f/o) Focus on LLamasoft Supply Chain Guru
What you bring with you
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related discipline with 2 years of relevant working experience in Supply Chain Management or consulting
- First knowledge of Supply Chain and Planning Processes such as Demand Planning, Inventory Optimization, MPS and MRP, S&OP
- Experience as a supply chain planner is a plus
- Understanding of software development life cycle
- Ideally Project Management and SCRUM experience
- Basic understanding of ERP systems (e.g. SAP, JDE) and/or Databases (e.g. Oracle/SQL)
- Experience with Advanced Planning Systems or SC optimization software, ideally LLamasoft Supply Chain Guru
- Strong analytical problem-solving competence
- Good communication skills and intermediate Spanish language skills as well as basics in German are helpful
What we expect
- You will be working independently as part of a team to conduct consultancy projects for our clients
- You will be performing analytical project-based tasks by identifying, collecting and evaluating relevant primary data related to supply chain processes
- You will be supporting the mSE Architect, mSE business team and the customer on a project assignment to develop and define business requirements
- You will be working on the E2E testing (prior to UAT) and will be supporting go live activities, e.g. UAT or user training
- You will be assisting the mSE Global support team in resolving 2nd and 3rd level tickets
- You will be supporting to expand the business we conduct with our existing clients
What you get
- We offer a motivational working environment with flat hierarchies and decision-making, and a company culture based on mutual trust and cooperation which will give you the freedom to develop your professional potential.
- In addition to the exciting technological environment, we offer an attractive workplace with first-class public transportation connections and the flexibility and openness of a medium-sized company that has been operating for 30 years. Our head office is in Munich, our locations are international – seize your opportunity to tackle and advance new projects with us!
Does the role appeal to you on a personal and professional level?
If you are an initiative taker who likes to work in a dynamic working environment (multi-cultural/cross-continental teamwork), we would be delighted to receive a full application in which you explain why you would be suitable for the position and provide details of your salary expectations.
Contact person is Ms. Lena Hartmann: Jobs.Chicago(at)mSE-solutions.com
mSE North America Inc.
400 N. Michigan Ave
S 1200 Chicago
IL 60611, USA
Tel +1 312 373 4450