- Specification, implementation, documentation, testing, maintenance and further development of the internal application suite
- Architecture evolution towards SOA/MultiTier
- Definition and implementation of efficient new suite components together with the team
- Support and consultation on customer projects
- Analysis of project requirements and cost estimates
- Technical and professional technical input for the preparation of quotes
- Quality control, e.g. UnitTests, test automation
- Prototype development with a focus on implementation into the product
- Direct support of and stand-in for the team leader in all development issues
- College degree with a relevant focuse (e.g. computer science) and relevant practical experience
- Very good skills in object-oriented C# programming
- Experience of development with .NET
- Definition of software architectures
- Analysis of project requirements, cost estimates, technical preparation for offers
- Experience with TFS, GIT and Jira preferred
- Knowledge of Java/JavaEE not a requirement, but preferred
- Fluent German and a very good command of English required
- Experience and aptitude for design and creation of modern applications and user interfaces
As an experienced software architect and developer you define the architecture of our powerful and complex application suite together with the team. You understand the requirements of the project teams and implement them in state-of-the-art architectures. You know the tools, trends and technologies in the.NET/C# environment and can both design and adeptly implement sustainable architectures. You communicate just as competently with colleagues from your development team as with technical consultants from our international projects.
What We Offer
mSE Solutions is a constantly growing, owner-run company that has been synonymous with continuity and success for 30 years. We offer a motivational working environment with flat hierarchies and decision-making and a company culture based on mutual trust and cooperation, which will give you the freedom to develop your professional potential.
We offer you the opportunity to introduce and further develop new ideas and technologies in a lucrative market environment and to actively implement outstanding technological solutions both in our core business as well as in new potential business fields. We want your ideas and your view of the "big picture", beyond the scope of implementation.
In addition to the exciting technological environment, we offer an attractive workplace with first-class public transportation connections and the flexibility and openness of a medium-sized company that has been operating for 30 years. Our head office is in Munich, our locations are international – seize your opportunity to tackle and advance new projects with us!
80687 Munich, Germany
+49 (0) 89 57 83 95 - 41