mSE Solutions is a steadily growing, owner-managed group of companies that has stood for continuity and success in the market since 1987. As an internationally active management consultancy, our high level of IT competence provides process optimization in supply chain management for our customers. We achieve qualified consulting and support as well as competent integration of IT systems into various corporate landscapes.
Our company, in either of our 3 locations (mSE North America Chicago, mSE GmbH Munich, mSE Pte. Ltd Singapore) is looking for a RapidResponse Process Support Expert (m/f/o)
What you bring with you
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related discipline with 1-2 years of relevant working experience in Supply Chain Management or computer science
- Functional or Technical Know-How of Kinaxis Rapid Response System is an added advantage for this Role
- First knowledge of Supply Chain and Planning Processes such as Demand Planning, Inventory Optimization, DRP, MPS and MRP, S&OP
- Experience as a supply chain planner is a plus
- Basic understanding of ERP systems (e.g. SAP, JDE) and Databases (e.g. Oracle/SQL, Queries)
- Experience providing support to high profile clients in escalation is a plus
- Strong analytical problem-solving competence
- Experience with Jira Suite (Confluence, Service Desk, JIRA) is a plus
- Experience in Power BI is a plus
What we expect
- Good communication skills and intermediate Spanish language skills as well as basics in German are helpful
- You will provide Planning Process Support and Expertise for multiple RapidResponse Customers
- You will work independently as part of our RapidResponse Global Support “Center of Excellence” and support the go live and post-deployment customers enquiries.
- You will be taking ownership of reported customer process issues and work with other departments to respond to or resolve urgent or complex customer problems and inquiries
- You will be Responsible for suggesting improvements in the area of operations to provide excellent customer service
- You will help coordinating the Local Support Team with the ones located in other locations
- You will Help develop our RR Center of excellence with knowledge and standard processes
- You will help to coordinate and communicate progress of the enquiries through health reports and customer global meetings.
- You will acquire the necessary RapidResponse Process certifications & Badges
What you get
We offer a motivational working environment with flat hierarchies and decision-making and a company culture based on mutual trust and cooperation, which will give you the freedom to develop your professional potential.
In addition to the exciting technological environment, we offer an attractive workplace with first-class public transportation connections and the flexibility and openness of a medium-sized company that has been operating for 30 years. Our head office is in Munich, our locations are international – seize your opportunity to tackle and advance new projects with us!
Does the role appeal to you on a personal and professional level?
If you are an initiative taker who likes to work in a dynamic working environment (multi-cultural/cross continental teamwork), we would be delighted to receive a full application, in which you explain why you would be suitable for the position and provide details of your salary expectations.
Contact person is Ms. Jennifer Blottin: Jobs.RapidResponse(at)mSE-solutions.com
mSE North America Inc.
400 N. Michigan Ave, 12th fl Chicago,
IL 60616, USA
Tel +1 312 373 4450
mSE Pte. Ltd.
25 Duxton Hill #01-01
Tel +65 6429 1290
Management Solutions München
Elsenheimerstraße 65 | D-80687 München
Tel +49 89 578395-0 | Fax +49 89 578395-66