mSE Solutions is a steadily growing, owner-managed group of companies that has stood for continuity and success in the market since 1987. As an internationally active management consultancy, our high level of IT competence provides process optimization in supply chain management for our customers. We achieve qualified consulting and support as well as competent integration of IT systems into various corporate landscapes.
Our company mSE-GmbH Management Solutions Munich with its beautiful office in Elsenheimerstraße is currently looking for a Consultant for Supply Chain Management (m/f/d).
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related discipline with 1-2 years of relevant working experience in Supply Chain Management or consulting
- First-hand knowledge of Supply Chain and Planning Processes such as Demand Planning, Inventory Optimization, MPS and MRP, S&OP
- Experience as a supply chain planner is a plus
- Understanding of software development life cycle
- Ideally Project Management and SCRUM experience
- Basic understanding of ERP systems (e.g. SAP, JDE) and/or Databases (e.g. Oracle/SQL)
- Experience with the Advanced Planning System Kinaxis RapidResponse
- Strong analytical problem-solving competence
- Good communication skills
- You will be working independently as part of a team to conduct consultancy projects for our clients
- You will be performing analytical project-based tasks by identifying, collecting and evaluating relevant primary data related to supply chain processes
- You will be supporting the mSE RapidResponse Solution Architect, mSE business team and the customer on a project assignment to develop and define business requirements
- You will be working on the E2E testing (prior to UAT) and will be supporting “go live activities”, e.g. UAT or user training
- You will be assisting the mSE Global support team in resolving 2nd and 3rd level tickets for RapidResponse installation
- You will be identifying potential new clients and expanding the business we conduct with our existing clients
What you get
We offer a motivational working environment with flat hierarchies and decision-making, and a company culture based on mutual trust and cooperation, which will give you the freedom to develop your professional potential. In addition to the exciting technological environment, we offer an attractive workplace with first-class public transportation connections and the flexibility and openness of a medium-sized company that has been operating for 30 years.
Our head office is in Munich, our locations are international – seize your opportunity to tackle and advance new projects with us!
Does the role appeal to you on a personal and professional level?
If you are an initiative taker who likes to work in a dynamic working environment (multi-cultural/cross-continental teamwork), we would be delighted to receive a full application in which you explain why you would be suitable for the position and provide details of your salary expectations.
Contact person is Ms. Lena Hartmann: Bewerbungen(at)mse-solutions.com
Management Solutions München
Elsenheimerstraße 65 | D-80687 München
Tel +49 89 578395-0 | Fax +49 89 578395-66