mSE Solutions is a steadily growing, owner-managed group of companies that has stood for continuity and success in the market since 1987. As an internationally active management consultancy, our high level of IT competence provides process optimization in supply chain management for our customers. We achieve qualified consulting and support as well as competent integration of IT systems into various corporate landscapes.
Our company mSE-GmbH Management Solutions Munich with its beautiful office in Elsenheimerstraße is currently looking for a Business Consultant (m/f/o) for Supply Chain Management.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related discipline
- 5 years or more professional experience as a Supply Chain Project Manager or a Senior SCM Consultant
- Project Management and SCRUM experience
- Good experience in customer acquisition
- Understanding of software development life cycle
- Experience with Advanced Planning Systems, ideally Kinaxis RapidResponse
- Basic understanding of ERP systems (e.g. SAP, JDE) and Databases (e.g. Oracle/SQL)
- PMP certification is desirable
- Strong communication skills and analytical problem-solving competence
- You will be identifying potential new clients and expanding the business we conduct with our existing clients
- You will be responsible for the execution of assigned customer projects
- You will be actively supporting the Supply Chain Managing Consultants as well as management
- You will be participating in the structural development and operational management of mSE Munich
- You will be monitoring the schedule, the budget and the quality of a project
- You will be reporting on project status to mSE management and the customer
What you get
- We offer a motivational working environment with flat hierarchies. Our company culture is based on mutual trust and cooperation which will give you the freedom to develop your professional potential.
- In addition to the exciting technological environment, we offer an attractive salary model, a nice workplace with great team events, and good public transportation connections. You will have the advantage of high flexibility and the openness of a medium-sized company that has been operating for 30 years. Our headquarter is in Munich, our locations are international – seize your opportunity to tackle and advance new projects with us!
Does the role appeal to you on a personal and professional level?
If you are an initiative taker who likes to work in a dynamic working environment (multi-cultural/cross-continental teamwork), we would be delighted to receive a full application in which you explain why you would be suitable for the position and provide details of your salary expectations.
Contact person is Ms. Lena Hartmann: Bewerbungen(at)mSE-solutions.com
Management Solutions Müchen
Tel +49 89 5783 95 0