- Contribute to the design of challenging business applications with a focus on business management and logistic issues
- Realization and technical implementation of complex applications based on our software platform PointOut® and Oracle (data modeling, SQL, PL/SQL)
- Assist with the operational support, further development and maintenance release of established customer solutions
- College degree with a relevant focus (e.g. business informatics) and initial practical experience
- Thorough knowledge of software application development (business applications)
- Ability to structure application designs (specification management, version control, test management)
- Good working knowledge of relational database systems
- Additional preferred skills: proficiency in SQL, PL/SQL and XML/FTP, experience dealing with ERP systems, as well as basic knowledge in IT-based logistics and material management
What We Offer
mSE Solutions is a constantly growing, owner-run company that has been synonymous with continuity and success for 30 years. We offer a motivational working environment with flat hierarchies and decision-making and a company culture based on mutual trust and cooperation, which will give you the freedom to develop your professional potential.
Does the role appeal to you on a personal and professional level? If so, we would be delighted to receive a full application, in which you explain why you would be suitable for the position and provide details of your salary expectations.
80687 Munich, Germany
+49 (0) 89 57 83 95 - 41