Reference Case 1:
Automotive spare parts management with poor service levels and high inventory costs.
Approach: Supply Chain Fingerprint:
- Strategic insights into the supply chain configuration and optimization potential.
- Quantitative transactional data analysis pinpointing specific business processes with additional potential.
Quick win results:
- Several million USD of inventory savings;
- Structural potential for additional benefits.
Reference Case 2:
Medical supply manufacturing on a global, multi-echelon production footprint with long lead times and poor responsiveness.
- Strategic assessment of business process challenges under given corporate strategy.
- Initiative to generate global visibility across the plants’ walls.
Result after structural implementation:
- End-to-end lead time halved,
- Process execution accelerated by magnitudes,
- Inventory pipeline reduced by hundred+ millions USD.