In your supply chain the level of integration has a direct effect on your financial performance through operational efficiency, financial efficiency and customer value. Identifying the integration gaps is highly complex.
mSE’s Integration Index provide an x-ray of your supply chain to identify where the integration of process, triggers, systems and data is broken, make it comparable and guide your transformation.
Based on our end-to-end supply chain expertise in process consulting and implementation, we assess your core supply chain processes along 4 dimensions:
Your Integration Index Report:
- Your Integration Index score
- Overview of core process strengths and weaknesses
- Our recommendation for quick wins and outline of long-term steps
Reference Case 1:
- Medical supply manufacturing company embarking on a digital transformation strategy without clear understanding of the benefits of the transformation strategy.
- Mapping of the current end-to-end business process identified gaps in responsibilities and IT enablers. And capturing the detailed analysis in a simple benchmark.
- By mapping the future business process of the digital transformation initiative, we captured the transformative character in easily comprehensible form: 50% increase in the digital integration.